• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Pretty sure it`s not a party. Rather, a tribal dance to ward off the spirit of the EVIL HALF-MAN SPIRIT THING ON THE RIGHT!
Woah, what kinda wild parties are you going to?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Less time on computers, video games, etc, more time living? Just me.
I don't go around making so many warnings at the other boards I mod/admin at. It just happens to be my job to do so here now, and I'm being encouraged to by the almighty around here, and more than anything, CW is just a gold mine for a bored mod. :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Look, thing is, I need seven days to re-group. You have the power Towns. Push the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.