• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
So yeah, I watched Bambaloo this morning.

Alan the Albatross was trying to pull the ****atoo. The ***ual tension was enchanting.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I was watching Sesame Street, The number 8 walked through the gate and they made an entertaining song about it

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Kerri-Anne Kennerley's show is pretty good. Magnets in a bedspread, what a great idea. I bought five. You can never have too many bedspreads with magnets in them

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Linda said:

Alan the Albatross was trying to pull the ****atoo. The ***ual tension was enchanting.
haha ****atoo....

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Linda said:

You said tension :-O

I'm shocked and amused. Say it again.

David

International 12th Man
It's all going to be ok.

So, did I tell you I've taken on the challenge to read the dictionary in it's entirety? I've been given 18 months. It shall be an arduous task.

What a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.