• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoggy31 said:
You know what you have to do don't you?
move into my mum's trailer, attempt to beat him in a rap battle, lose my nerve, before eventually coming back and winning the whole competition whilst earning the respect of the others?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
He really did rap, too. He wrote stupid raps about CWXI stuff and posted them there.

aka Jason Toogood.

Quite a legendary figure really. It's no shame to live in his shadow andy.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
move into my mum's trailer, attempt to beat him in a rap battle, lose my nerve, before eventually coming back and winning the whole competition whilst earning the respect of the others?
Could do that, or we could make a thread, "Battle of the Battle Rappers". An excitement bonanza. I do believe I've never used that word in a post before.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
you know what words are not used enough in general speech?
debauchery and tomfoolery. top shelf words i reckon. especially when you use them together, like 'come, a night of debauchery and tomfoolery awaits us.'

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
oh Andy, those are really common words, i use them all the time

words i'd like to hear more of are, gambrinous, gymnophoria and oculoplania.

words i hear to less often, krukolibidinous and jumentous

Linda

International Vice-Captain
To be frank, I think the one thing that this forum is crying out for, is more Battle threads. Battle of the Street Names, Battle of the Adjectives, Battle of the Fragrances and so on.

Its just necessary for further intelligent conversation and thus brain development.

_Ed_

Absolutely agree.

Other ideas: Battle of the Breakfasts (just who here eats the best breakfasts?), Battle of the Catchphrases, Battle of the Battle Threads, and many more. Much fun could ensue.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
_Ed_ said:
Absolutely agree.

Other ideas: Battle of the Breakfasts (just who here eats the best breakfasts?), Battle of the Catchphrases, Battle of the Battle Threads, and many more. Much fun could ensue.
The mind boggles, Ed, it just boggles.

_Ed_

Boggle was a fun game. Actually no, it wasn't. I just felt like saying that.

Goggles. Now there's a good invention.

_Ed_

Glass bottomed boat.

A glass bottomed human would make a funny noise when sitting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.