• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: England vs India

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thanks to Jake for running this but I will never forgive you for screwing me out of the title on day one. I defo would have got all the questions today right as well. WAC

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry for not competing Howe_zat, intended to make predictions before the start of play and had it slip my mind completely. Either way, pleased just to win a round given I hardly competed in this over the earlier part of the series!

G.I.Joe

International Coach
This thread is proof of my domination of the forum as far as cricketing knowledge goes, IMHO.

Was run very well by Howe_zat too. (Y)

Last edited: