• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kumble vs Warne

tooextracool

International Coach
a massive zebra said:
I never said that people support warne because hes a match fixer and a druggie. People support him because of his bowling skills and his charisma. What I was is saying is that people cannot accept that anyone could possibly be better than him, irrespective of reality.
doubt it, most people can actually accept reality because they rate them both as equal....it is people like you who cant accept reality in that a druggie and a match fixer can be as good as someone is not.

a massive zebra said:
Complete garbage again. Nearly all the stats show Murali to be the better bowler. I have explained the reasons behind the few that don't.
nearly all the stats?have you even be reading any of the stuff that ive posted?
all the stats away from home point in warnes direction, and you've argued that(for the first time)without looking at stats.....

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
Agree to disagree boys, arguments are being copied,pasted,copied,pasted for the umpteenth time.
Didnt you know ? Thats what a cricket "expert" doth make :p :p :p

tooextracool

International Coach
the agree to disagree thing simply doesnt work, because i can guarantee you that our striped friend here will bring up the same pathetic 11 reasons about why murali is better than warne in every other murali/warne/best spinner/warne beats the record thread.

twctopcat

International Regular
A shame that people have such a complex about the issue, just a representation of their stubborness, and inability to see the real point.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
A shame that people have such a complex about the issue, just a representation of their stubborness, and inability to see the real point.
This is about turf battles :starwars:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
I can't blame them, this blue background is the most fetching turf ever seen by man. 8-)
I like this style :

Everyone else's comments are stupid, their logic is pathetic, their reasoning is warped, they keep repeating themselves in a never ending stream of posts,

whereas here I am lucidity personified, willing to clarifiy my points as many times as your patience can take, my logic is immaculate both when arguing for or against the same preposition, I tell these people again and again but they just dont seem to understand.

Brilliant , absolutely brilliant. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Nearly all the stats show Murali to be the better bowler. I have explained the reasons behind the few that don't.
How about the statistic that shows Murali has played 15 more test matches against the minnows - Zimbabwe and Bangladesh - picking up 100 more wickets than Warne has in his one test against Zimbabwe?

twctopcat

International Regular
SJS said:
Its a reverse sweep actually :D
With the apparent success of Harmison! (Is this a bit off point? sod it i don't even know what the point was in the first place).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
twctopcat said:
With the apparent success of Harmison! (Is this a bit off point? sod it i don't even know what the point was in the first place).
:blink: :huh: :wacko: :sleep:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
a massive zebra said:
Clearly a lot more than you.
Well statements like this don't prove that you know more than statisticians either:

AMZ said:
Not when they have both played 90+ matches. Anomalies even out over time.
because they don't even out if 1 playts on Aussie pitches all the time, and one plays on turning pitches all the time.