• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Karnataka Players Still Available

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka players who are still available

1.C Gayle fc avg 43 od avg 39 od sr 37
2.N Knight fc avg 40 od 35(avging 72 in fc this season)
3.B Rowland fc avg 45 od 33(avging 55 in fc and 32 in od this season)
4.G Breese fc avg 28 od avg 19 bowling fc sr 60 od sr 43 econ/100 balls in fc 37 and od 65(a good allrounder to have)
5.P Tegro(paceman) fc batting 22 od batting 7 fc sr 60 od sr 30
6.S Ford(Keeper) fc sr 22 od sr 14
7.L.Ferreira fc avg 26 od avg 30

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Still available? Errrm...all but 2 players on that list weren't even yours last week...anyway if you wanted them so bad why are you trading them again? ;):P :lol: :saint: :rolleyes:

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Rik said:
Still available? Errrm...all but 2 players on that list weren't even yours last week...anyway if you wanted them so bad why are you trading them again? ;):P :lol: :saint: :rolleyes:
That is my trade strategy.I think it will be difficult 4 u to understand.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
ND is VERY interested in Knight...

PM me with details of who you may be interested in....

Eyes

nibbs

International Captain
Everyone. Be very wary, Aditya is out to rip everyone off! Thats his strategy.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
hey dont give that sort of stuff away.

Ripping people off is the only way to get good players. and only those weirdos who let them let him get a great team
something like what sriram did last season now look at his team unbeatable

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I may be a newbie...but I'm not stupid enough to let him do that to me...