• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Karachi Trade Prospects

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
We will listen to all offers. The squad has not been finalised as yet so all offers will be listened to. Not looking for any new player particulary so what ever youve got i will atleast look at.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland have a keen eye on B Khan, F Khan, P Sardesai, O Wessels and A Mishra. As you are not really sure what you're looking for, have a look at my squad and see if you're interested.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Wessels and the Khan bros well lol infact ill look at all ure players and if i like you can tell me who u want.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
J. Cooke
C. Elstub
I. G. Ahmed
F. Khan (f)
A. Mishra
P. Sardesai
O. Wessels

Are all up for trades.. atm all will be put into draft if no one is interested.... some pretty decent players in that list.... contact me if ure interested.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi are looking for a gun OD Pace Bowler.

We have B Khan (Bat ave for next season should be well over 50 maybe even over 55 - 1D) and 4day will be hovering around the 40 mark.

A Mishra.... gun spin bowler SR of 1day 33 and 45 4day

Elstub (good 1day bowler SR of 28)'

and I G Ahmed (4day bat 45 and 1day bat 49)

please reply if interested.. we have other players aswell (Sardesia, F Khan) and many more just let me know.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
If there's any Yorkshire players that you're interested in let me know and we'll discuss trade for those players you've mentioned here ;)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mate, am still interested in B Khan and very interested in Dharmani.

Maybe
B Khan, Dharmani and just anyone for T Bucknall, Q Carver and Waragoda?