• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kallis v Sangakkara

Kallis v Sangakkara

• Kallis

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Sangakkara

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Chin Music

State 12th Man
Kallis' record in SA is definitely a point in his favor. Sanga being able to double ton more is a point in his favor.

But I think if they are this close, we need to pay attention to playing style which nobody here wants to talk about.
Oh I liked watching Sanga more than Kallis. However, on balancing things up in how they did, I marginally award it to Kallis for overall performances against the best teams and somewhat discount the gorging of runs against the minnow sides. As you might recall, I really mark Kallis's status as an allrounder less based on his bowling career looking markedly more ordinary when you took out him gorging wickets v Bang & Zim.