• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeopardy style Cricket Trivia

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
SJS's answer re - Noble is incorrect. As Noble actually took 27 tests to achieve the double and Ian Botham took only 21 tests, while MH Mankad took 23 tests only and Kapil Dev took only 25 tests. (all faster than Monty Noble)

Welcome SJS to Jeopardy though !! Have missed your Vast Cricket knowledge and great Trivia knowledge and presence on this thread. :)
Thanks Jason.

Yes I realised my answer was wrong thats why I deleted it long before you replied. :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Next answer

Referred to as "the bowler of the Century" , despite being chosen to play in the very first ever Test , opted to attend an Agricultural show and missed it .:)

oz_fan

International Regular
JASON said:
Next answer

Referred to as "the bowler of the Century" , despite being chosen to play in the very first ever Test , opted to attend an Agricultural show and missed it .:)
Frank Allan

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
oz_fan said:
Next Answer: HK Olonga, C White, GP Wickramasinghe, AL Logie
Anything to do with taking all 10 wickets in FC cricket (which Wickremasinghe has done) ?

Is it to do with ODI performances ?

oz_fan

International Regular
JASON said:
Anything to do with taking all 10 wickets in FC cricket (which Wickremasinghe has done) ?

Is it to do with ODI performances ?
Yes it is to do with poor ODI batting performances.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
oz_fan said:
Next Answer - 63.31
No one with minimum 30 innings or minimum 500 overs in test matches has a batting or bowling average as high as that (Bradman excepted)

Is it an average in a batting position?