• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Venkatapathi Raju ATG?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You have the minority opinion, not everyone else
You've said this or something like it about a dozen times in the last week as if it means something. It doesn't. A poll or discussion on a forum full of a non-representative sample of people with their own agendas is completely meaningless in the grand scheme. It's just what a small group of people think.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but this thing you keep saying is not an argument

ataraxia

International Coach
You've said this or something like it about a dozen times in the last week as if it means something. It doesn't. A poll or discussion on a forum full of a non-representative sample of people with their own agendas is completely meaningless in the grand scheme. It's just what a small group of people think.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but this thing you keep saying is not an argument
tbf subshakerz has been infuriatingly pushing the idea of there being only 35-odd ATGs as if it were some objective truth, rather than his usual fairly respectful (or at least faux respectful) self. It's hard to point out without coming across as a dickhead. Please don't quote-reply this post hb

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf subshakerz has been infuriatingly pushing the idea of there being only 35-odd ATGs as if it were some objective truth, rather than his usual fairly respectful (or at least faux respectful) self. It's hard to point out without coming across as a dickhead. Please don't quote-reply this post hb
I'm not on either team here I don't think anyone involved in this acute-on-chronic fued is covering themselves with glory but "look at this poll it proves you are wrong" is a particularly lame argument

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not on either team here I don't think anyone involved in this acute-on-chronic fued is covering themselves with glory but "look at this poll it proves you are wrong" is a particularly lame argument
Don’t hate the poster, hate the poll.