• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Test Cricket

Chrisjt

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

I used to have the registered version of this fantastic game by Dan Thomas. Does anybody know if he is still around/sells the game? The links on the Website to register it no longer work.

Many thanks.

Chris

kevinroland

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

I used to have the registered version of this fantastic game by Dan Thomas. Does anybody know if he is still around/sells the game? The links on the Website to register it no longer work.

Many thanks.

Chris
Do you able to share that link where you are trying to registered for the game?

daddy pig enjoyer

Cricket Spectator
I emailed Dan Thomas in the summer and he told me that the PayPal links at the top of the CricketGames website still work and offer the cheapest prices for the various registered versions of the game.

I never actually bought it, though, so can’t vouch for that information myself.

Chrisjt

Cricket Spectator
I emailed Dan Thomas in the summer and he told me that the PayPal links at the top of the CricketGames website still work and offer the cheapest prices for the various registered versions of the game.

I never actually bought it, though, so can’t vouch for that information myself.
Thanks for the reply. You’re quite correct! I managed to buy it via the website. One of the options for paying by PayPal (in pounds Sterling) doesn’t work which I think is what confused me!

imho it’s still the best simulation of test cricket out there!