• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International cricket captain sim league

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
mr_mister - Garfield Sobers, Wasim Akram
AndrewB - Imran Khan, Len Hutton
The Battlers Prince - Richard Hadlee, Sachin Tendulkar
morgieb - Keith Miller, Shane Warne
honestbharani - Jacques Kallis, Adam Gilchrist
Howe_zat - Jack Hobbs, Glenn McGrath
Shri - Shaun Pollock, Kumar Sangakkara
GIMH - Andrew Flintoff, Ricky Ponting
AndyZaltzHair - Malcolm Marshall, Muttiah Muralitharan
jimmy101 - Ray Lindwall, Dennis Lillee

Looks like Tom might not be joining in. Anyone wanna take over? If not, I'll just fill the slot myself.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
You know, on second thoughts id much prefer not to have an impact on this draft considering I am the host. I'm gonna toss lindwall and lillee back into the player pool and condense the draft to 9 players.

Basically, I'm now reverting to a 1992 world cup format. Everyone will play each other once and the top 4 will reach the finals.

Good luck with round 3 everyone.