• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian test squad for Pakistan

ReallyCrazy

Banned
I don't rate Das higher than Ramesh. Ramesh had a great start to his career (against PAKISTAN ) and it was only due to injury that he lost his place in the side. He has done nothing wrong to be out in the wilderness again. I have a feeling he will do very well against the pakis.

Just before the start of the NZ-India series a couple of months ago, it was a toss up between Ramesh and Chopra and Chopra just made it because he played one more tour match against NZ.

Even in the Australia series, Ramesh was impressive in the tour matches.

Bazza

International 12th Man
I think Chopra seems as good as Das or Ramesh, and he is the man in possession, so surely he deserves a few more games to see if he makes some runs?

Also I have been following Gavaskar since his good tour of England with the A side and I think he might get a chance before long. Will be interesting to see what he has to offer - there must be alot of pressure (due to expectation) on someone like that.