• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian team for Zim triseries

DriveClub

International Regular
Yuvraj should be given every opportunity to trip over a cricket ball and to play kho kho. There doesn't seem to be any other way to get rid of this guy.
Had no idea there were some who wanted yuvraj out of the team just before he was man of the series in 2011 world cup

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had no idea there were some who wanted yuvraj out of the team just before he was man of the series in 2011 world cup
I was one of those.. well, at least I didn't want him to be an automatic selection. He was in pretty poor form for a year or so in the leadup. You can probably find some dumb posts from me asking for him to be dropped back then.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I remember some article around December 2010(in Times of India I guess) about how Yuvraj's waist line was bulged and he is not a top fielder any more and that he does not make the team on his batting either. I thought the article was spot on at that time.

The rest is history though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well they were all true but he always added balance to the side. I dunno if I ever wanted him permanently out of the side. Have to scour the CW old threads to see if I did on a slow work day.