• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Board Press Confrence

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
halsey said:
You are now officially manager, you Norbert. ;)

I would name your XI, now.
Erm, excuse me, but who put you in charge?

Nobody did, so keep your opinions and the like to yourself.

Until Liam announces it, the Indian job has no manager, and seeing as there are others in line to take any job before someone who just appears one day, I would imagine that they are a priority selection as manager.

Until it is otherwise announced (by Liam) the Indian team has no manager so the squad and team that Armadillo named are invalid.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
halsey said:
This is confusing...
Well, there's only one person to blame for that, and it's you.

I push for a 300 point penalty for meddling and causing this entire mess.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
liam am i the indian manager as per our convo on msn
Argh. You didn't confirm! I didn't get an indication of confirmation.

More thought will have to go into the matter before a decision is made.

Mr Mxyzptlk

bugssy said:
liam am i the indian manager as per our convo on msn
Argh. You didn't confirm! I didn't get an indication of confirmation.

As such, I would have to give the position to Armadillo. Sorry, nothing personal at all.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
aaahhhhhhh!!!!!

liam u did ask me , i have not been online lately and blewy can confirm this , the last few days my son of 6 weeks old has come out of hospital so i havent been on

:!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!( :!(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Everything seems to be in order. Dealines are at midnight Friday and midnight Tuesday. Gamedays are obviously Saturday and Wednesday.

Bugs: I'm really sorry, but my hands are tied.