• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Zimbabwe

James

Cricket Web Owner
You only get a free modification if he's ruled out of the whole series, so that has to happen first. It looks like he's just out of this match but could play the 5th.

kmrjyt

Cricket Spectator
why there is no competetion for Bangladesh-SA Women but for WI-NZ ?
and i think you should make more competetion like, ind-'A'-WI-'A also.
and ALL ODIs . minnows like ireland, kenya matches also

James

Cricket Web Owner
We haven't been able to get the squads for Bangladesh-SA Women.

If you've been around a while, you'd notice we've increased to cover a lot of extra competitions. We can only handle so many, but thanks for your suggestion.

kmrjyt

Cricket Spectator
Yeah, I have noticed that you have added a lot more competition than before.

Thanks for that!

kmrjyt

Cricket Spectator
Dear James,

I think adding competitions for Afganistan-Kenya will add more fun than U19 and Women.
thats my opinion, because we get more information/data/stats on them than U19/Women.

thnx

javaperth

Banned

I would like Manish Tiwari in place of dhawan coz dhawan will play for chandigadh women team vs. Kenya women team,dhawan will hit 200 not out for sure

javaperth

Banned

Namibia should play southafrica A team
Namibia would love to have pujara, Peterson, Trott,dhawan and Cowan in their side.

AlexBoyKing

Cricket Spectator
Irfan Pathan replaces injured Vinay Kumar for Sri Lanka tour. The BCCI statement added that “Vinay Kumar is expected to regain match-fitness in three weeks.