• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Vs England Series Predictions

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Result: India 4-0 Close but no
Most Runs: Kohli Says something about how pathetic England were that both Kohli and Pujara failed and they still lost heavily
Most Wickets: Ashwin Easy as a Dom Bess pie
Biggest Surprise Player: none, the performances will be unsurprising I'd say Axar was pretty surprising
Biggest Failure: Bess Pope Bairstow takes this one. How the hell is he still playing test cricket?
Injuries: Ignoring Crawley, Stokes Nah
Dropped: An English spinner Two in fact, though kind of hard to tell what was going on
Random Stat: England's spinners to collectively average over 40 No
1.5 to maybe 2 out of 8. Back to badness as usual.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Result : 2-1 India. Not too far off Will go down to the last day of the last test Series was still live and looking dicey in the 2nd session of Day 2
Most runs : Root Yep
Most wickets : Ashwin Yep
Biggest surprise : Sibley to score a ton 87 is close, Moeen with one cheap 5fer 4-fer twice but close
Biggest failure: Bess well bairstow exists but not bad
Injuries : no major ones Axar aside nothing
Dropped : Broad Yep dropped in the last test
Outstanding

Shri

Mr. Glass
Result: 2-0 India eh
Most Runs: Kohli ffs
Most Wickets : Ashwin yeah baby
Biggest Surprise Player: Sundar oh yeah
Biggest Failure: Woakes (sorry it is going to tough mr woakes) i mean if you don't make it to the xi, is it a failure
Injuries: hoping for none from either side but: Bumrah :( , Anderson. Ashwin to miss the last test. hoped okay, pleasantly surprised
Dropped: Moeen, Rahane (kohli wac) moeen dropped himself so half right :ph34r:
Random Stat: Ishant to average less than 25 at the end of the series oh yes
i'll give myself a potato out of ten

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Result: India 2-1 - close
Most Runs: Virat - Wow.. Still seething he got the grubber from Stokes in Chennai 1st test. Really bad.
Most Wickets : Bumrah - Another Wow. Amazingly bad.
Biggest Surprise Player: Bumrah (as a matchwinner at home) - Hattrick.
Biggest Failure: Root - 4 in 4 wrong
Injuries: Hopefully none - Well, there was Archer, but I think I was close enough.
Dropped: Many, but among key guys maybe Kuldeep and Pope - 1/2
Random Stat: A closer series than most are predicting but India (and Virat) will get over the line well enough at the end - Probably my best prediction :laugh:

Overall - 2.5/8. Glad India won, coz my predictions were depressingly bad.