• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC2005 problem

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
first of all uninstall and reinstall the game, if that fails then try clicking on the online game option or whatever it is, that may download a patch which could solve the problem, if that fails then make sure the resolution of your PC is configured correctly, and failing that you should probs email the support team or try and find a forum specifically related to the ICC series.

kof98

U19 12th Man
I uninstalled and it still doesn't work. Also now clicking on the update function also results in it closing. I don't see why the resolution should be a problem as the game was working perfectly fine before. It is set to 1024 by 768 pixels.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
if the game worked ok before have you changed any settings on your pc that would alter its performance somehow? if not then have a look at the disc and see if its picked up any scratches....if it doesnt then its probs best just emailing the customer support or whatever.

may also be worth changing your resolution to 600x800 just to see if that makes any difference.

kof98

U19 12th Man
I did try changing to 600x800 but that didn't help. I have emailed support so I guess I will have to wait for their reply.

kof98

U19 12th Man
I think my saved game file was corrupted. I uninstalled and then also had to make sure that the ICC folder was deleted. Things were back to normal. Then when I copied the saved game file to the folder the same problem re-appeared.