• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC targets YouTube World Cup clips

pasag

RTDAS
Not actually my site, it was the doing of some of the guys who had their clips/accounts removed. I just happen to know the guys who set it up and not only want to help them but help all cricket lovers worldwide. If not for youtube I never would have seen big Dwayne from Bermudas catch.
Was talking about cougarcricket.

wang

Cricket Spectator
Wait, they got rid of all the cougarcricket videos!? ****ing ****s.

Edit: Hehe, no they didn't. My bad.
To be honest im suprised ive only ever had the one video removed from youtube, was Sachin's ton at the MCG back 1999.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
well people could watch the highlights from the official world cup site. So i don't think there's anything wrong asking youtube to remove the clips plus you could watch video bulletin from cricket info. I don't think we can complain here.

wang

Cricket Spectator
Many of you might be wondering what happened to my videos on youtube, well the ICC won. They have had my account disabled. Apparently the protest video was in breach of copyright, despite not showing one piece of cricket footage.

To the many of you who watch these videos and havent signed the petition, you have been a great disappointment to me and the wider online community who rely on the internet for cricket.

www.cricket-petition.com

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Many of you might be wondering what happened to my videos on youtube, well the ICC won. They have had my account disabled. Apparently the protest video was in breach of copyright, despite not showing one piece of cricket footage.

To the many of you who watch these videos and havent signed the petition, you have been a great disappointment to me and the wider online community who rely on the internet for cricket.

www.cricket-petition.com
FFS, so all of your videos have been taken down!?

wang

Cricket Spectator
All are gone from youtube however I have started building a new collection at www.veoh.com Its like youtube however you are able to download the video as well in the quality it was uploaded as.