• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Trial download

darko21

U19 Debutant
Emcee said:
I havn't listed these in the cricketgames.com thread as I'm not 100% about them all and also because I'm not a member over their but heres a few errors in the Aussie database I think are correct.

- James Hopes and Dominic Thornly listed as batsmen when they are allrounders
- Dan Cullen, Adam Croswaith, Aiden Blizzard and Moses Enriques, all bright international prospects are missing
- Callum Ferguson is listed as a bowler when he is a batsmen
- Beau Casson is listed as a batsmen when he is a bowler
- Mark Cosgrove is an opener when he has only opened a few one day games
- Luke Butterworth is a bowler when he is considered an allrounder
If anyone agrees with these and posts at cricketgames.com feel free to copy past them over there.
To add to this:
Retired or non-state Players
Jo Angel
Darren Berry
Chris Davies
David Fitzgerald
Mark Harrity
Ben Johnson
Michael Mott
Michael Slater
Paul Wilson

- Michael Bevan from NSW to TAS
- Brent Harrop is a bowler
- Mathew Inness from VIC to WA
- Scott Kremerskothen is an all-rounder
- Trent Kelly is a bowler
- Scott Mason has passed away
- Andrew McDonald is an all-rounder
- Bryce McGain is a bowler and not a regular in the VIC squad
- Mick Miller is an all-rounder
- Ashley Noffke is a bowler
- Nathan Pilon from NSW to VIC
- Craig Simmons from WA to NSW
- Andrew Staunton is a bowler and not a regular in the SA squad
- Andy Symonds is an all-rounder
- Dominic Thornely is an all-rounder
- Liam Zammit is a bowler

Missing Players
Aaron Bird - NSW
Ed Cowan - NSW
James Packman - NSW
Daniel Smith - NSW
Nick Kruger - QLD
Nathan Rimmington - QLD
Nathan Adcock - SA
Cullen Bailey - SA
Matthew Weeks - SA
David Dawson - TAS
Chris Duval - TAS
Rob Cassell - VIC
Steve Magoffin - WA
Marcus North (?) - WA
Adam Voges - WA

I tried to log onto cricketgames.com but it does not accept hotmail addresses so if someone can submit these as well it will be appreciated.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Just a suggestion, not sure if it'd work tho. Try resetting your computer clock back to the day u dowlnloaded the game. Even if it isnt really the date shown on the computer your trial should still work. This worked with another game so i see no reason why it would not work with this one

Barney Rubble

International Coach
King_Ponting said:
Just a suggestion, not sure if it'd work tho. Try resetting your computer clock back to the day u dowlnloaded the game. Even if it isnt really the date shown on the computer your trial should still work. This worked with another game so i see no reason why it would not work with this one
I've tried it, it didn't work.

Jonty

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone know how I can get my trial download to work?

After installing it, I double click on the icon and the game doesn't run and I don't get any errors. I've reinstalled the game a few times and have had the same problem.

This happen to anyone else? Anyone have any idea how to fix it? :(

Thanks

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
wtf,why isnt it a 24hr demo im downloading it currently but theres no point i wont get to play it for long

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey a while ago i downloaded the icc trial version but it got deleted off my computer. I was just wondering wether someone would be able to post the mlms and backgrounds as I would like to put them into my icc2002 game