• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

darko21

U19 Debutant
Wrong File

I apologise to all. The zip file is the wrong one. Here is the real one.

I think I have to start going to sleep earlier than 1 in the morning.

Attachments

timraa

Cricket Spectator
33/3from3.3 said:
yes but Quagmire got the record and i dont see how he can steal your player
i know im just saying that he is a player from my savegame, id say he would be the best batter ever

darko21

U19 Debutant
timraa, post the screenshot because i don't think i have it.

All of my batsman average between 40-80 in 2nd team averages. Bowlers, 10 to 25. However, playing as Australia, I have crap bowlers at the moment.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Twenty20 Records:
Shortest Team Innings: Hampshire - 1 for 42 off 4.1 overs in 2023
Lowest Match Aggregate: Middlesex/Hampshire - 11 for 83 (41 v 1-42) in 2023

10th Wicket Partnership: Jim Lennon/Naqqash Tahir (HAM) - 80 v Derbyshire
Highest Individual Score by a No. 11: Naqqash Tahir (HAM) - 41 v Derbyshire

Attachments

Last edited:

squiz

U19 Debutant
First Class
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets): Harry Price (HAM, ENG) - 25364 runs/1559 wickets

List A
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets): Harry Price (HAM, ENG) - 17829 runs/1067 wickets

Test
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets): Harry Price (HAM, ENG) - 14367 runs/828 wickets

ODI
All-Rounder (most runs with most wickets): Harry Price (HAM, ENG) - 8153 runs/489 wickets

Attachments

timraa

Cricket Spectator
Quagmire69 said:
think my team would beat yours within 2 days:cool:
no doubt about it because i have friends, a job and a life and dont sit on here all day playing cricket captain.

Last edited:

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
timraa said:
no doubt about it because i have friends, a job and a life and dont sit on here all day playing cricket captain.
i have friends, a job, and a better life than u, and i would play this for say 30 mins a day, if i did sit here all day, i think my team would be better.
I could beat at this game, in real life cricket and in picking up chicks:cool:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Geez Quagmire, we are modest aren't we?

Thankyou Nnanden. It's good to hear that someone liek what I am doing. I hope this can be taken on by the ICC developers as an idea for future ICC games. Include a records section which (if possible) updates each time you log on the net and lists world records, your records and other ICC users. Just a pipe dream probably.

Also squiz, are you playing as England or just as Hampshire. Because if you aren't playing for England, I dunno if I should accept the test and odi records for Harry Price. Opening the query for other users to respond.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Some of the season which Harry Price has played I've accepted the English captaincy and retained it for the next season but other times I just decline if I'm in a lazy mood.

timraa

Cricket Spectator
Quagmire69 said:
i have friends, a job, and a better life than u, and i would play this for say 30 mins a day, if i did sit here all day, i think my team would be better.
dude you play this game flat out thats why you have about a hundred records, i couldnt give a crap if you can beat me at this game i already admitted that, also i couldnt care if u beat me in real life cricket, but mate, seriously, you've probably never even talked to a chick in your life. ur a tool

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
timraa said:
dude you play this game flat out thats why you have about a hundred records, i couldnt give a crap if you can beat me at this game i already admitted that, also i couldnt care if u beat me in real life cricket, but mate, seriously, you've probably never even talked to a chick in your life. ur a tool
buddy, im sure ive rooted a lot more chicks than you wuld hav in ur life

squiz

U19 Debutant
Look both of you suck now just be quiet FFS. This isn't a thread to debate who the "coolest".

-----------

Back on topic, since there is no record for highest ODI batting debut:
Stanley Chamberlain (HAM, ENG): 56* v Pakistan 2025

he made 150 next game so I'm quite pleased with his start.

Attachments

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Quagmire69 said:
and yet you're beyond the year 2030 in a PC game and you still think you're cool
pick one