• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

squiz

U19 Debutant
Fastest 200 - Andy Hislop 119 balls

Shortest Ever Record Quagmire69 26 mins

:)

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I didnt no fastest 200 and carrying bat through an innings was a record? thought we had to let darko no if we were adding records etc.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Most runs in a session for First Class I guess (even though I did it with NZ)

The first 3 screens are the first session where I thought I broke the record. In session 1

Session 2 is where I broke my own record as you can see

Edit: 204 is the score for the session. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Where are these records? e.g most runs in session etc coming from? I didnt see them in the last version of the records.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Weekly Update (a little early)

RECORDS BEATEN
First Class
Best All Round Performance in a match - Kevin Pietersen (Quagmire69) 440 pts (188 & 92 / 4-27 & 4-118) v Debyshire 2005 beat Jeff Bates (squiz) 389 pts (119 & 90 / 3-62 & 6-99) v Warwickshire 2009
Most Runs in a session - New Zeland (Retox) 204 runs v Mashonland

List A
Fastest 200 (new record) - Andy Hislop (squiz) 202 off 119 balls v Nambia beat Aaron Coddington (Quagmire69) 216 off 146 balls v Unknown

Tests

One Day Internationals

Twenty Over Matches
Shortest Team Innings - Hampshire (squiz) Kent 37 all out off 7.1 overs in 2014 beat Hampshire (squiz) Surrey 29 all out off 8.2 overs in 2011
Shortest Team Innings - Hampshire (Quagmire69) Essex 25 all out off 4.4 overs in 2005 beat Hampshire (squiz) Kent 37 all out off 7.1 overs in 2014

RECORDS ACHIEVED*
First Class

List A
Highest 3rd wicket partnership - Aaron Coddington/Jim Durrant (Quagmire69) 236 v Northamptonshire 2007
Fastest 200 (new record) - Aaron Coddington (Quagmire69) 216 off 146 balls v Unknown

Tests

One Day Internationals
Fastest 200 (new record) - Andy Hislop (squiz) 202 off 119 balls v Nambia

Twenty Over Matches

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

Congrats to squiz, Quagmire69 and Retox for acheiving or breaking records this week.

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034

NB: These rules will be in each update for new ICC record breakers

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
how do we work some of these out for current records without bowling stats and batting stats?