• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have a dream...and a question!

DJellett

International Debutant
Why does Dark Hunter and others have advanced font etc controls and I still have to VBcode every message? I'm talking about like clickable things to make it bold, italics etc.

DJellett

International Debutant
I do not...:(
Like he can just click "B" and it goes bold, just select a ont size and it complies...etc.
I have to VBcode it...like type [ b ] to make it go bold [ /b ]

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
DJellett said:
I do not...:(
Like he can just click "B" and it goes bold, just select a ont size and it complies...etc.
I have to VBcode it...like type [ b ] to make it go bold [ /b ]
You're clearly doing something wrong then.

DJellett

International Debutant
It's OK, I've fixed it now, I had selected the wrong thing on my options page...:(
Thanks again Neil (I seem to be thanking you a lot...)