• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do we fix England

Groundking

International Debutant
Bairstow has had 2 purple patches and a decade of mediocre to **** batting to go along with some **** keeping, maybe Foakes isn't the answer but Bairstow at almost 35 definitely isn't the answer.

I'd rather we blood somebody young and see how it goes.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bairstow has had 2 purple patches and a decade of mediocre to **** batting to go along with some **** keeping, maybe Foakes isn't the answer but Bairstow at almost 35 definitely isn't the answer.

I'd rather we blood somebody young and see how it goes.
Yeah I am fine with moving on. If it's between the current two though, then at home it's Bairstow for me.

Molehill

International Captain
Yeah to me the screaming issue is the bowling away from home.
And I wouldn't look too deeply into an Indian series where they lost their number 1 spinner and had to blood 3 youngsters.

But there's no reason why the seamers shouldn't be able to perform better than they do in Australia.....especially when they generally do ok in SA.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I just read a quote from Phil Salt saying he aims to get into the test team. **** it, I’m on that train. If Will Jacks can play Tests….

Ali TT

International Debutant

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
I just read a quote from Phil Salt saying he aims to get into the test team. **** it, I’m on that train. If Will Jacks can play Tests….
It has Buttler Mk 2 all over it. Modest FC average and his keeping skills are not at the level to compensate. It would be a selection based on feelz.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, do people not remember how bad jos is in red ball? He averages 31 in tests and last time he kept in a test series he made start of ashes bairstow look like healy. Atleast with foakes you have good keeping and a solid county record to fall back on, jos doesn't even have that.
Test average of 31 is perfect for Bazball tbh