• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do u win at this game?

SteveG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I've read with interest how you guys have players who have incredible averages and huge partnerships. How do u do it?

I have played ICC2002 for 2 years and can't seem to get any better. I have played seasons ball-by-ball AND by skipping matches and basically just managing the team. But, I can't get the scores u guys get. In a One Day Match 250 runs is a great score for me.

I play on the Normal skill level. Can anyone give me some hints on how you get these great players?

Thanks. :(

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
not really you dont need to cheat. you wont get those 80+ average players for some years. so you gotta learn tactics. skipping never works. you lose most of the times.

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I find most people develop their own style in playing ICC. You don't really need superhuman players to get these scores, it's much more about tactics and management. Just try be observant for patterns in the game, for example, good players play better than weaker players on aggressive settings. The game is not that complex, you should be able to pick up what works and what doesn't after a few seasons.

Shahid Afridi

School Boy/Girl Captain
my highest score in 1 day international is 408 in 1 session. i can garantee you i used no cheats or what so ever.
basically i was surrey..and i kept my openers, stewart and butcher on the maximum agressive possible from the 1st over.

i lost few wickets throughout but had an amazing run rate.