• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
my birmingham team is bottom of the premiership after ten games...which is a huge underachievment imo...seeing as the team is..

Chris Kirkland

Stephen Kelly
Matthew Upson
Martin Taylor
Jon Harley

Santiago Solari
Abou Diaby
Damien Johnson
Liam Lawrence

Shabani Nonda
Cameron Jerome

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i downloaded a new database and just wondering what side to pick. i am always liverpool can anyone suggest any side that i would enjoy building up. looking for a challenge!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you're looking for a Challenge i recommend starting with a team in the Ukranian High League (2nd tier). I would suggest Spartak IF, but seeing as you have the updated database that wouldn't be possible as i'm led to beleive they were relegated last season.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well you recruit real life players in a team you created then compete live against other managers. Seems good so far.