• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Wanted.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Oceania Cricket Managr will nearly be ready with the addition of one extra detail.

We are looking for someone to make a simple simulation/excel program to make it possible to have money generated via stadiums.

Basically this means creating a program that will generate gate reicepts per game. Stadiums will all have a set size and hopefully can be renovated.

Memberships are also something we are looking to have generated...

If anyone, anyone could help it would be MUCH appreiciated...:)

Think CM 01/02 and im looking for something similar to that...

NikhilN

International Regular
Well I got Sriram to make me a ground sim. It lets you put in only the size of the stadium and it will sim the money you got in a game. Contact me on MSN and I will give it to you, if you dont like it I will ask Sriram to make another one

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
OK srirams simulation is a complete success...very simple and very effective...thanks to him and nikhil...

Hoggy31

International Captain
Mr. P said:
OK srirams simulation is a complete success...very simple and very effective...thanks to him and nikhil...
yes...well done, does this mean the game will be starting soon?