• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

help deperately needed

stamford

Cricket Spectator
i was wondering if one of the nice people on this forum could help me, i'm desperately looking for a recording the 7th odi against south africa i would of course be willing to pay for it, if anyone can help please get in touch. thanks

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
there is a guy i know who records most of the important ODI games, esspecially the ones that involve england, if anyone has it he would i suppose. i'll leave his email below.

not_impossible_just_improbable@hotmail.com

i suppose anyone else who wants copies of matches may wanna ask him as well.
just tell him thaht you want to buy cricket recordings off him and im sure he will only be too gald to comply if he smells the chance to make a bit of money.

stamford

Cricket Spectator
unfortunatly he couldn't help but gave me a couple more names but i'm still waiting for replys, so i'm still looking

stamford

Cricket Spectator
it's for my cousin he led the barmy army singing for the first time that day and we would like to get for him as a momento as his hotel room was robbed and he had his camera, programs etc stolen

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
stamford said:
it's for my cousin he led the barmy army singing for the first time that day and we would like to get for him as a momento as his hotel room was robbed and he had his camera, programs etc stolen
wow that sucks. hope you get it then, mate