• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello From RM

RIPPA MATE

Cricket Spectator
hello everyone im a new member yet long time visiter of cricket web, and if your wondering who made the BLIC07 wallpapers well its me.

so ill be hanging around posting a bit in the BLIC forum and elsewhere now

cheers

RM :)

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
If you're affiliated with Cricketweb, as per the announcement on your site, why are they filtering out your forum URL?

James

Cricket Web Owner
barmyarmy said:
If you're affiliated with Cricketweb, as per the announcement on your site, why are they filtering out your forum URL?
No idea where RIPPA MATE got that idea from, but we're certainly not affiliated with his site. I'll be asking him to remove that post.

Re the filtering, I filter out i n v i s i o n f r e e . c o m because we've had so much spamming from people with a forum there.

RIPPA MATE

Cricket Spectator
hold on my sigs got nothing to do with the "affiliation" (should change the word to swapped links or something) also its only the main site of BLCGO (not the forum that has swapped the link) that has swapped links with cricket web, if you know what i mean.

oh and sorry bout the invisionfree thing, didnt know. (ill go change my sig)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Oh right, I see - if you could change it to swapped links, that would be much appreciated :)

ash chaulk

International Captain
RIPPA MATE said:
hello everyone im a new member yet long time visiter of cricket web, and if your wondering who made the BLIC07 wallpapers well its me.

so ill be hanging around posting a bit in the BLIC forum and elsewhere now

cheers

RM :)
you little rippa