• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hasan Ali

slippy888

International Captain
Is he heading to the wasteman list for a guy with his talent in his bowling Pakistan cricket dont want him in team.

cnerd123

likes this
It's not like we're stopping anyone from discussing if Hasan Ali is a wasteman or not though.

Having irrelevant food conversations instead of discussing the topic > complaining about the irrelevant food convos without discussing the topic

MrPrez

International Debutant
It's not like we're stopping anyone from discussing if Hasan Ali is a wasteman or not though.

Having irrelevant food conversations instead of discussing the topic > complaining about the irrelevant food convos without discussing the topic
It's a consistent effort from those involved to derail threads. If it wasn't Slippy creating the threads it would be highly criticised by more people, I'm sure.

Also, complaining once about consistent efforts to derail threads > continuously derailing said threads.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a consistent effort from those involved to derail threads. If it wasn't Slippy creating the threads it would be highly criticised by more people, I'm sure.

Also, complaining once about consistent efforts to derail threads > continuously derailing said threads.
If it wasn’t slippy creating the threads we wouldn’t be doing it

cnerd123

likes this
True. But that doesn't mean it's any more or less funny. It also doesn't mean mods should deal with it differently.
Far be it from me to speak for the mods, but I think the fact that slippy has been repeatedly warned/banned/infracted for creating frivolous threads is probably why they're fine with a bunch of us derailing them for personal entertainment.

And like I said - no one is stopping you from having a fruitful conversation about Hasan Ali if you want to.

Now back on topic: my late dinner for tonight:

IMG_20200316_215934_884.jpg