• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harsha Boygle

Socerer 01

International Captain
Most overrated commentator in Indian cricket now. Used to be good until he started his how do you do fellow kids tripe that he is sticking with now

Chrish

International Debutant
I find his voice annoying for inexplicable reason. His enthusiasm seems fake during commentary.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Don't get Harsha hate tbh.

Really liked him a lot in the 90's early 00's I thought his excitement was genuine this is how I would be if I get to share my day to day to job with legends who I looked up to while growing up. Sometime Post IPL I think his game suffered as BCCI pushed the broadcasters more and more to follow their tune and stick to an agenda I think somewhere in this Harsha lost his initial charm and quality of his work suffered even now at times you can see his intial quality coming through at times which made him quite endearing in the comm box but he's definitely a guy on the decline and past his best work.