• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Jack

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, many profiles made by the same person and very irritating in each and every persona? Sounds like somewhere I know...:happy:
I doubt that the person of whom you're thinking offers you Indian slaves for ***ual favours, posts links allegedly containing bestial activities or dubs you a murderer because you admitted to killing the odd 'roach here and there.
Wait! You're not thinking of me, are you?!
FYI, Sir Nev - Pete was referring to this fella - mercifully, someone seems to have found a way to stop him at pretty well exactly the time you joined, but he was a menace for the best part of 2 years, beginning with The Ashes 2005 (18 months after he first posted on CW, remember).

No-one, I don't think, knows exactly how many accounts he's had, but for a time whenever one was spotted you could count on seeing this:

And later this (though so far it's only ever been used in jest):

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Oh dear, only one case I can remember when something similarly awful has happened in CW history.

If he from South Australia of the recent return is reading this thread I'm sure he'll remember.