• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guidelines on Trading Mid-Season

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok so with the addition of Mid-Season Trading now, i thought i'd just post this thread to clear up a few questions...

There are 3 Trade Periods..
The First which is currently in Progress will continue until Week 4 of the Season...
The Second will commence Week 11 and run till Week 16 of the competition..
The Third and final will commence Week 22 and will run until the Week of the Playoffs..

As stated before;
* NO player will be allowed to move more then once during 1 trade period...
* Trades will need to be completed by the Thursday Team submission deadline for the player to be eligible for that weeks games...
* The Trade Talk Thread will remain open and trades can be agreed during closed periods, however the trade will not take effect until the next period opens...

Obviously if trades are completed Mid-Season it will throw out things like 1st XI's and Bowling orders so if you make a trade that effects your either your 1st XI's or Bowling orders you will need to make changes immediatley as it could cause the database to have errors, which would mean i would have to fix it and i will fix it to what i think which may not be what you want...

If anyone has any questions dont hesitate to ask....