• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

haroon510

International 12th Man
pakistan will qualify with west indias. zimbawe is a terrible team. when heath strik was there, there was hope for them to get better but now it is hard for them. the team is new mostly consist of un exprince players. that is the other reason that i predict zim wouldn't qulify for the next round.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
pakistan and wes indies to win...i would tip on zim beating west indies but with their good performance in ODI and being the home team thats not happening....

arsonly4u

Cricket Spectator
well i think that pakistan will win alll his matches in the gruop matches while west indies will be the secord

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
well i think that pakistan will win alll his matches in the gruop matches while west indies will be the secord
Wow where do you keep your crystal ball? Can you tell me if aus will win the ashes, i hear england have got a shot at 5-4...:laugh:

Dover 1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
West Indies
Zimbabwe
Ireland
Pakistan

i believe the underdogs will controll this group

Dover 1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
:laugh: West Indies
Zimbabwe
Ireland
Pakistan

i believe the underdogs will controll this group

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
zim isnt going to lose to ireland no matter how much they suck right now
Really? I think Ireland have every chance against Zimbabwe, and well we have had fond memories of facing the Windies before. :P Nah, I reckon the group'll go:

West Indies
Pakistan
Ireland
Zimbabwe

Chubb

International Regular
Ireland have a chance of beating us, unfortunately. However, a lot of the guys like batting against smaller nations- Vusi made a big score against Bermuda and Taylor's technical deficiency is unlikely to be exposed as much by the Irish bowling line-up, lacking as it does in pace. Also our bowlers are still faster than anything the Irish would face from a smaller nation so I would make Zim favourites- but only just.

pacespinner

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan and W Indies but I don't know why I feel Zimbawe has better consistency then any of these two teams. Anyways, Pakistan against India in the finals if not the Pakistan against Australia or Indian against England.

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
I said Zimbawe have more consistency then WI and Pakistan. Understood, I hope...
No Not really. Do you mean they lose more consistantly?. They havent beaten a top 8 side for years. They got thumped by bangladesh recently 5-0 and drew with kenya 2-2. Not exactly great is it. I will be putting money on ireland beating them, probably beating them well also.

When was the last time you saw zim play? If you havent seen a game since the last world cup and hadnt even seen the results i could sort of accept it, but if youve even seen the zim line up youd know ur way of the mark there.

If you are trying to be scarcastic you should use an appropriate smiley, otherwise richard will just lay into you!