• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Bangladesh, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Scotland

James

Cricket Web Owner
17 October
Oman v Papua New Guinea
Al Amerat Cricket Stadium, Muscat

17 October
Bangladesh v Scotland

19 October
Scotland v Papua New Guinea

19 October
Oman v Bangladesh

21 October
Bangladesh v Papua New Guinea

21 October

Oman v Scotland

cnerd123

likes this
BD should make it out of here, 2nd spot will be tough. I'm picking Oman given its being played in UAE and they have the best side for the conditions. Scotland should expect to qualify tho, been one of the best associates in the last 5 years.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Won’t be surprised if Oman and Scotland both qualify. Given the state of our playing style which suits only one way that is if only the pitch is slow and low, I’ve zero hope in this tournament.

slippy888

International Captain
Won’t be surprised if Oman and Scotland both qualify. Given the state of our playing style which suits only one way that is if only the pitch is slow and low, I’ve zero hope in this tournament.

You do know it a massive blow to bangladesh cricket if they fail to qualify

Aritro

International Regular
Great start from Saif. Don't think ive seen him moving it this much or this late before