• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Netherlands)

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats Netherlands! I didn't think they would threaten anyone in the main round, this is a big surprise.

Pakistan gonna sneak into the semis by the skin of their teeth and win the whole thing - wasn't that the 92 World Cup?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where does this rank in terms of the great upsets? Netherlands looking like easy beats, SA only needing to win to make the semis.....

Bahseph

State Captain
Wonderful for Netherlands! :D disappointed as an SA fan but a part of me feels like they deserved this. This wasn't a choke, you were outplayed and you didn't give yourself the best chance for non-cricket reasons. One of these games was going to happen.

sunilz

International Regular
ICC shouldn't have become this blatant in fixing.

One of my office colleagues, who has sources within the bookie circles had predicted this result on Monday ?
I was mocking him and have lost 20 dollar bet.
Worrying thing is he also predicted Asia cup winners.?