• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

garage cricket

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
in the garage we have sum wood stacked in the middle of one end so thats the wicket and you bowl only spin + same rules as indoor cricket + auto-wicky + there is a small square of black paint at the top of the opposite end of the if you hit it into it you get 20 runs plus da bowler owes u $1. weve had only 5or6 games but ive had 2x50 and 1x100top score=142

give it a go or something similar and post your hi scores and funny moments

Last edited:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Ah dude, I love garage cricket, I always play it with my grandad, smashed a light before hehe

slovo

Cricket Spectator
the garage pitch, the garage wicket

how long should be a garage pitch?
what rules to avoid agressive play?
what to use as a wicket? a chair is enough good? :unsure:

well i'm liking the cricket very much!
sorry fot the bad english...i'm learning

-------------------------------------

BOLIVIA

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
slovo said:

BOLIVIA
Just use whatever space you can, good work. :)

Matt79

Global Moderator
slovo said:

BOLIVIA
If your space is too short, you might put in place house rules saying people can only bowl slow/spin. Not sure what you mean by aggressive play, but you could have a rule saying that bouncers or full tosses above the shoulders are no-balls - and if people keep doing it, don't play with them.

Anything roughly the right shape can be the wickets.

Choc

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Leftie cricket quite amusing if you're all right handed and if the guys left well we have to adjust the rules and tell him to play right handed:laugh:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
In my garage now, there is a ping-pong table, a jag, and a speedboat (Im lucky, not rich) So you have to be imensely careful :)

Stumped

Banned
our garage would be awsome to play cricket, we have a four car garage but sadly it is filled up with two cars, a caravan and a boat