• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fleming & Ponting in Rexona Ad

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, shocking. There are two of them actually! One where Ponting slaps Fleming's face at the start and one where he sprays a hose (innuendo anyone?) at Fleming to make his white shirt wet. Bit dodgy if you ask me.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Fleming probably had a clause in his contract that he had to be overseas when these ad's premiered lol.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
On a serious note: I tried some of the fash wash and I have never had a cleaner shave. I'd recommend it :P

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
lord_of_darkness said:
seen its a funny ad though!
Look LOD, I tend to agree, cricketers tend to do bad ads so at least these ones were funny. They still get a regular laugh from my family, lol.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
they do exactly what they set out to achieve, not that bad for mine.

what does concern me is how old these adds are, if your just seeing them now you guys are sooo far behind us.