• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finger Protection

Julian87

State Captain
Serious question here. I have seen quite a few high level cricketers wearing protective finger guards when coming back from or carrying a finger injury. Does anyone know where I can get hold of something like this?

jonny1408

School Boy/Girl Captain
I have one of those things you are talking about, it was my dads he got from the hospital when he dislocated his finger.

You might be able to get it off here Firstaid4sport - the UK's first dedicated online supplier of first aid equipment and kits I haven't looked to see if they have them but they probably will do as they seem to have everything. I got Chanderpaul eye strips off them:) as i have a very similar stance and style of play to him.
I get a lot of stick when i wear them though.