• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
300+ is on the cards with aboiut 15 overs left and 9 wickets, yeah i think so. why do australia always have to ruin the finals...

adharcric

International Coach
LOL at some of the sulking going on in this thread. This is some of the greatest batting you'll ever see, just enjoy it. We're still to see what the Lankans will do in reply.
Not really. Vaas got absolutely no swing - when that happens, you know something is wrong. This must be entertaining for fans of batting and fans of Australia, but this is a dire contest for a WC final. You can't say "I told you so" when McGrath bundles up SL for 100 on the same pitch, btw, he's just special. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I really could care less though, cuz' the batting has been simply splendid.

Go Australia :p. If India can't win it, I don't want any other "normal" team to either.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
10 rpo in the last 15 overs looks possible.

This Nicholas is such a tool (sometimes), now he is comparing Gilly with Sobers.
Yeah, its a great inning and all, but come on. Sobers?

Gilly deserves comparision to Sobers, since he's watching the match and the stand is named after him and he's the only living hero!

BTW Nicholas is cool, I'm just glad Cullinan isn't there!

pup11

International Coach
After fall of Hayden's wickets things have slowed down a bit, don't you guys think so?