• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Cricket - Indian T20 Tournament 2012

James

Cricket Web Owner
Seriously???? What about games that do start in Australia where it's 3:00AM in USA? What ever it is, start time is the start time and that's what the fun is to get ready what ever it takes...

I'm not sure, if this is a limitation by the way you work on updating the scores and all, but if not, and the only justification is not being fair to all timezones, please reconsider it. As an example, tomorrow, after Mumbai game, I have no use for Mumbai players and I would have replaced Mumbai players with Kings but now I just can't.

Most players coming from ESPN cricinfo will have hard time digesting this tomorrow where there are two games...

But thank you for all the efforts you are putting to keep us entertained.
That's a fair enough point and something that could be considered for IPL 2013. We would need to make some slight modifications to the way the modifications work currently, but it is possible.

We've always done it this way however, regardless of where the tournament is. Whether it's Australia, England, India, etc.

We'll definitely consider it however, and I'll bring it up with the other members of the FC team.

Dear Admin please open the modification for current match for delhi daredevils vs kk because match toss was not yet happened would kindly request you to please do the need ful once toss happen after as per your condition close the modification
If your want a prompt response, raising a ticket in the helpdesk is the best way. The modifications are disabled right on the start time of the match. If it's delayed by rain or some other reason, we don't take that into account. This is because we can't always have someone available for each and every start time of the match, so its completely automated.

Last edited:

Gagzi

Cricket Spectator
James, How do injuries work then?

Sachin may be injured today. I want to know what the process is of changing him? Does he need to stay in my side until I receive a free transfer point or how does it work?

When do you check if he is in our team? Just need some clarification about the free transfer if Sachin is injured today.

Any chance of getting that clarification before the game starts?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Injury replacements only happen if the player is officially ruled out of the whole Tournament and that player is in your team when the injury is updated on the system.

npk007

Cricket Spectator
Show number of changes in Private Competition

Admin,

One critical feature missing is it doesn't show number of changes left for each team in the Private competition. Since you show maintain this number, its should be a simple column addition to the "PRIVATE COMPETITION" ranking page and show the no of changes you maintain from the database. If you think other folks will complain, create a poll and see of majority likes it.

Most of the folks playing in user league, want to see how many changes other have and make their changes accordingly. There are new folks joining fantasy cricket, and it would be good for them to see how other are making changes so they learn quickly.

Can you please add it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Admin,

One critical feature missing is it doesn't show number of changes left for each team in the Private competition. Since you show maintain this number, its should be a simple column addition to the "PRIVATE COMPETITION" ranking page and show the no of changes you maintain from the database. If you think other folks will complain, create a poll and see of majority likes it.

Most of the folks playing in user league, want to see how many changes other have and make their changes accordingly. There are new folks joining fantasy cricket, and it would be good for them to see how other are making changes so they learn quickly.

Can you please add it.
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider that for the next release however it would probably be along the lines of the user choosing whether they wish to display it or not.

200 modifications are really high. Is it possible for private competition owners to reduce it?
No that isn't possible.

npk007

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider that for the next release however it would probably be along the lines of the user choosing whether they wish to display it or not.

No that isn't possible.
It should be fine to show this information if user selects to be "public"
When is your next release?

James

Cricket Web Owner
It should be fine to show this information if user selects to be "public"
When is your next release?
Yes that was what I meant.

Should be a release sometime before the T20 World Cup. No work has started on it yet but we'll discuss all the suggestions that have come through after the IPL finishes.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Yesterday the site was down for some time and some players in the league couldn't make substitutions in time. :(