• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Cricket Podcast 2023

Would you listen to a podcast regarding this seasons cricket?

• Absolutely

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hmm sometimes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nah, not for me.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Dazzla173

Cricket Spectator
Hi all

My 1st post and sorry if am stepping on anyones toes but of the already do this but does anyone fancy joining in making a podcast through the season commenting on The Championship, 1 day cup, T 20, The Hundred and of corse the Ashes?

Love to give it a go and looking for people keen as meeeeee.

Dazzla173

Cricket Spectator
Well I'm always open to ideas and it'll be things such as a look at the Championship teams and their chances. Match reports. Stand out players. Team selection mainly the England team and the tactics used.

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
There are a couple of lads who do a youtube broadcast on that sort of stuff. Not to say you can't do it too. Would have thought that most people would do it with someone they know though. Anyway, good luck with it.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Hi all

My 1st post and sorry if am stepping on anyones toes but of the already do this but does anyone fancy joining in making a podcast through the season commenting on The Championship, 1 day cup, T 20, The Hundred and of corse the Ashes?

Love to give it a go and looking for people keen as meeeeee.
I might be interested