• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

end of game

kof98

U19 12th Man
One of my games that I have been playing for a while now has ended. Well, not ended but now when I load the game it just exits from ICC. There were 2 fc games that stopped on tea on the fourth day but that has happened before and didn't cause a problem then. Is there anyway to restore this game? I have a copy of it but that was not updated for some time.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hmm...i had the same thing when i was in 2050 with my game..i think ur lost...Dan said i was lost and there was no way i could get it back...and that i should backup it more...