• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drafting Controversial Players: Cronje, Asif etc.

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
Oh he was dirty as well. Azhar, Jadeja, Prabhakar, Mongia were definitely involved. As per Prabhakar even Kapil wanted to throw away a match against Pak.
Yeah, but that was only according to Prabhakar. I can't think I ever read about a game Kapil, a player famous for almost never bowling a no ball and being run out, didn't gave 100% effort. And even among all these bookies, Prabhakar was somehow a bigger douchebag whom no one really ever liked.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
You should read the story of the Hylton murder. Although possibly sensationalized, it's straight out of a romance soap / tragedy movie.
Just read it now - if source I'm reading is correct - they found him guilty of murder but recommended mercy and thus hanged him? Certainly a very dramatic storyline!

shortpitched713

International Captain
Just read it now - if source I'm reading is correct - they found him guilty of murder but recommended mercy and thus hanged him? Certainly a very dramatic storyline!
Yeah, but the murder itself and the drama leading up to it too.

It was a quintessential "crime of passion". It's insane he ended up getting hanged.