• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

does anyone still play/edit icc2002

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey everyone, ive been creating a new up-to-date database for icc2002 for ages now, even adding the ipl and icl teams to it. i was wondering. . . am i the only one that plays/edits this game?

come on people lol

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
sorry, they are unfinished im still only half way thru the indian domestic players hoping to have it finished june, julyish

darko21

U19 Debutant
ICC 2002's Aussie Legends Database

To answer if anyone is editing ICC2002, well I am. But I am not sure how many will take to it.

I have done up to Kent, changing the players for each side to all Australian Test, ODI and T20 players. Each side has 24 players in chronological order from when they debuted. For example, the Bannerman brothers from 1877 are in Derbyshire; Yorkshire has the most recent debutants and a few new players.

Each player is Scottish so they are ineligible to play for England. English players come from the minor clubs. All stats are up to date and the team records have been left blank.

Some other features
- 1.5 million pounds for each side
- Photos for all players (that I could find!)
- Each Aussie Legend has a debut age of 17 and is as young as I can make them based on stats. (For example, if a player has played 100 FC matches, I would assume that he would play 20 a year. Therefore his age will be 22.)
- Every player in the database will have a side (which means international players may be playing for Lashings)
- The international side of the game will be different. All international players have been aged to retire at the end of the first season. This takes a while for the new season to start but it means that if you wish to start with Australia, you will be supplied with new players in the next season.

This will take some time. It is a slow process. I am still at uni so be patient and hoepfully this database will lead to a World Legends Database!

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
yea it is the major mission to complete the database from scratch. if you need photos i got thousands of them. the database im doing is an up to date one, it will have the ipl and icl teams in place of the 3rd division english sides. im also making my own mlms, grounds and an introduction video. its real tough doing sides like india and pakistan because their domestic structure is such a mess really. but yea have only done australia and bangladesh, doin india @ the moment and for the past month or so, never ending mission i swear

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
hey!!!!!!!!
i have completely edited icc 2002 into ipl with original squads and logos.......

chek out my new thread on it........:cool: