• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Devon Conway vs Mark Richardson

Who do you rate higher?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
Conway is the more talented, far 'better' player but I've voted for the trainee boomer because such an untalented guy became a world class defender in all conditions with a very good record and by God did we miss him. Still do in some ways.

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Conway is the more talented, far 'better' player but I've voted for the trainee boomer because such an untalented guy became a world class defender in all conditions with a very good record and by God did we miss him. Still do in some ways.
Yeah it's not that i think Conway is being being overappreciated in this comparison. More like Richardson being a bit underappreciated

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Conway's biggest deficiency is how short his career has been so far, but Rigor had a short career anyway. Not sure I can vote for Rigor based on longevity, and Conway is just *better*.

Flem274*

123/5
Conway's biggest deficiency is how short his career has been so far, but Rigor had a short career anyway. Not sure I can vote for Rigor based on longevity, and Conway is just *better*.
I was about to say Rigor played for 5-6 years but then Conway has just finished year 3 lol that flew by. We play so few tests :(