• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Devon Conway or Daryl Mitchell?

Conway or Mitchell?

• Total voters

ataraxia

International Coach
They're both really really good. I think that has been a bit forgotten tbh. Kane + Conway + Mitchell + up-and-coming Ravindra + otherwise decent batting is superb in both formats. Best batting side in the world.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
They're both really really good. I think that has been a bit forgotten tbh. Kane + Conway + Mitchell + up-and-coming Ravindra + otherwise decent batting is superb in both formats. Best batting side in the world.
Latham was the biggest weak link in that side. If it was one of Conway or Ravindra who came in after that Kane-Mitchell partnership, NZ could have won the game. Should have Conway keep, have Young open with Ravindra and move Conway to 4 with Mitchell at 5 and Philips at 6. Looks much more solid.

Chin Music

State 12th Man
Difficult to judge them properly in test cricket, given that they have not played that many games. Overall, I'd have Mitchell as the cross format superior player. I genuinely thought he could win them the game on Wednesday. That isn't something I would have said of Conway.