• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear Diary

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
the only thing that annoys the hell out of me is the fact that you always use the ` key next to 1. Look nest to your letter L, there is a ; and next to that there is a '. that's how you do an apsotrophe and quotations.
you could have at least spelt it right

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
Good stuff Kenny... the only thing that annoys the hell out of me is the fact that you always use the ` key next to 1. Look nest to your letter L, there is a ; and next to that there is a '. that's how you do an apsotrophe and quotations.
haha, to tell you the truth it annoys me too. But you see the problem here is I happen to be in the land of the rising sun, namely Japan. And the keyboard`s over here are are just a bit different to those in the western world. Now on this keyboard that i have, not only is it full of japanese hiragan characters as well as the english alphabet, it has the punctuation keys or whateva you call them in weird positions, or at times none at all. So the ` is actually not next to the 1 key, that is taken up by a language change key instead. Where the usual apostrophie marks are, there is instead the ` mark, and that is all it has. So my friend I`m afraid you`ll have to put up with my incorrect use of the ` key for thats all i have, and if I didnt use it, my texts would be infinitely harder to read. Therefore I do ask for your patience in this matter, and when i return to the land of australia I will be back to using a halfway understandable keyboard and therefore be able to use the proper punctuation keys.

i assure you it annoys me as much as it does you, but then again i think it annoys me more coz im the one who has to use this gay ass japanese keyboard.

Cloete

International Captain
KennyD said:
haha, to tell you the truth it annoys me too. But you see the problem here is I happen to be in the land of the rising sun, namely Japan. And the keyboard`s over here are are just a bit different to those in the western world. Now on this keyboard that i have, not only is it full of japanese hiragan characters as well as the english alphabet, it has the punctuation keys or whateva you call them in weird positions, or at times none at all. So the ` is actually not next to the 1 key, that is taken up by a language change key instead. Where the usual apostrophie marks are, there is instead the ` mark, and that is all it has. So my friend I`m afraid you`ll have to put up with my incorrect use of the ` key for thats all i have, and if I didnt use it, my texts would be infinitely harder to read. Therefore I do ask for your patience in this matter, and when i return to the land of australia I will be back to using a halfway understandable keyboard and therefore be able to use the proper punctuation keys.

i assure you it annoys me as much as it does you, but then again i think it annoys me more coz im the one who has to use this gay ass japanese keyboard.
This can possibly be agreed upon at such a time of trouble. However under normal cirumstances it would have dire conseuquences.

Nah seriously how's Japan? Also you over there for a holiday? Relatives?

KennyD

yeah japans good, im actually here to go to school, im here as an exchange student. I been here since may this year and I`ll be heading back to the mother land in january next year. Then i gotta do yr 12 again with the current yr 11s...which will suck. But hey, at least I wil be older than everyone!

KennyD

Entry 9

Dear Diary

Personal progression in the CW world kept moving as I made my FC debut the other day. I would have liked to report to you that I did something spectatular, Mr Diary, but if I did I would be lying. It seems theres something lacking, something that sets apart the best from the rest, and until I find that something I'll be in that 2nd category for a while yet. Other members of the Blues, particular skip Liam, tell me that you can have all the talent and natural born skill you want, but application is the key. Effectively applying your skills against the opposition bowler is something you are not born with. To gain it however, is another question. However I will keep watching, training and learning to be able to do what those I idolize are able to do. Apply.

But I wonder though if the skill of application at the crease can be gained by the insane amounts of pushups that Liam forces upon us at training. I swear in a few weeks opening a jar of pickles between my pecs will be no problem if this sort of boot camp training is still forced upon us by those whose who rule. But most of the other fellas take it all in good humour, and APPLY themselves well at training before taking off for a night of beer, womanizing and criminal acts.

G'night Mr Diary.

KennyD

Entry 10

Dear Diary

Season 7 is over, and CW Blue are 5 day champions! Isn't that great Mr Diary. No other silverware, but thats okay. Oh, I made a great contribution in the final too, I got a duck, and get this, a 3! Are you proud of me Mr Diary? But truly, if It wasn't for injuries I wouldn't be there, but it's nice to be in the XI of a championship team. Other news is the inovative charity matches being played to raise money for sick kids or something, damn, I knew I should have been listening, yeah but anyway, its a set of charity games for soemthing good and wholesome, like, a cure for stomach aches, but a I really dont remember well...

Anyway, After the FC championship win, there was a massive drinking and celelbration session that lasted for about 3 days, but I dont remember well,my liver isn't al that good at absorbing the amount of alcohol consumed those few days. But my drinking efforts were nothiing compared to the more experienced members of CW Blue, and at one stage, Nath Patrick, Broncoman and Jellet boarded a flight to England in an attempt to break David Boon's record of 50 or so cans of Fosters consumed on the 20 odd hour flight. I can't wait to hear how the record attempt went. I think they get back sometime next week...

When I got home after the marathon party, I tried to hurry to my room, but Mother caught me. She smelt my breath, saw my condition and yelled out, in a strange southerner accent as well, "Thats it boy'! Im gonna' take you outta' back anda' give you a good old fashioned tan hiding!" Fortunately Dad was able to restrain her in time, and remarked to me later "I haven't used that much force on your mother since our honeymoon" And I was all like "Ewww! Hello! Teenage son here, too much information!"
He just looked at me blankly, and I reminded myself that he never watched Clueless...

KennyD

Actually I'm glad to say I am back, and that everythings been fixed with the computer so it's all goooood...