• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC announces offseason programme

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Are Davis, Giffin, Pares, Malone Jnr and Howgate eligable for Under 19s. I'm pretty sure the last four are, but i'm not sure about Davis as he signed up as a 35 yo. Also was there any other mid season player signing? Just about to update the U19 players list so i wasn't 100% on these guys.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Are Davis, Giffin, Pares, Malone Jnr and Howgate eligable for Under 19s. I'm pretty sure the last four are, but i'm not sure about Davis as he signed up as a 35 yo. Also was there any other mid season player signing? Just about to update the U19 players list so i wasn't 100% on these guys.
Davis was reassigned aged 25, so not eligible IIRC.

The only other midseason signing is Bowen, who is 23.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davis was reassigned aged 25, so not eligible IIRC.
Davis was last spotted in the local pub, nursing a pint of Mac's whilst watching the cricket on the tv. When asked about how he was maintaining his fitness over the off season, a tirade of abuse was thrown at the enquirer.

It is thought that this attitude towards the media could see Davis ruled out of any future tours.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Are international series which take place during the regular season scheduled now for the entire season, or do they just start whenever you guys are able to handle the extra load?