• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW E-Wrestling?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
exactly you could've just kept it in the GS forum and stickied it or something not just make a sub forum for basically one thread
Bugs had 1/2 thread BEFORE he got the sub-forum, and if you didn't notice, there are now numerous threads for the FM sim. This already has 8 threads...and you didn't even ask for a sub-forum (initially)....

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I hope you got my email, if u didn't then i cbf doing another one so do a random one if not take me outta this. Cheers.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Guys, if i haven't already told you, this e-fed is not dead.

My last exam is today and i'll get all your training matches finished within a few days.

Please EVERYONE leave your preferred email in this thread so as to make this as easy as possible.

Thanks guys, Paddy.

DJellett

International Debutant
Profile posted on the site...note the characters similarity to myself (see DP) hahaha

Wrestler Name : "The World's Most Gorgeous Man" Jonny Stud

Real Name (Optional): Jonathon Studley

Height : 183CM (6ft Oin)

Weight : 75kg

Hometown : Hollywood

Alignment (Heel or Face) : Face

Appearance/Clothing : Longish blonde/brown hair, tanned and slim but muscular (in the style of Edge) Big Dior sunglasses, Hot pink leather jacket with no shirt underneath, black leather pants with silver/diamond encrusted belt.

Entrance theme music: "***y Boy" - HBK

Entrance style: Walks in slowly with 2 gorgeous brunnettes,(XWWF Divas Erin Hooper and Jessica Marie) one on each arm, stops and is kissed on the cheek by each, gives these girls sunglasses and jacket, before going around crowd winking at, and coyly flirting with, females from the audience. Also gets high-fives from the males in the crowd, before stepping into the ring. Admires self in sunglasses reflection, blows kisses to rest of crowd, before going to corner ready to fight.

Brief History: Jonathan Studley, "The World's Most Gorgeous Man", is famed as much for his startling good looks as he is for his wrestling abilities.
He has had much publisced romances with several top Hollywood actresses, models and other personalities, and his private life attracts much attention. However his chivalrous demeanour and obvious charisma make him a favourite amongst almost everyone, except those jealous of his perfection.
Studley is an up and coming wrestling superstar, having trained at Shawn Michael's Texas Wrestling School before beggining on XWWF.

Favourite Quotes: "Well, I am kinda a big deal"; "I'm the man men wanna be, and women wanna be with...Im JONNY STUD"; (girl says I love you Jonny) "I love me too"

Common Moves : Irish Whip -> Clothesline, Scoop slam, Jumping facebuster, Chinlock, Backhand chop, Superkick, Mounted punches, Stomp, Elbow smash, Stinger splash

Finishers (2 Finishers only) : Stud Slam (picks up opponent by throat, holds him there an admires self, then slams him down) Kiss of Death (with opponent on mat, from turnbuckle: blows kisses to crowd, then to opponent on mat, before jumping from turnbuckle to perform top rope elbow drop)